skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Whispers of the Heretic
Should have stayed in my cage
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
You know you're in shit when....
You realise you totally neglected bringing back anything remotely formal to wear.
:(
How do I now attend functions!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who and Who
Corey
Kaylee
Kendo Blog -- McCall
Warren
Wayne
Yit Tze
About Me
Evaleanst
A struggling science-engineering-economics undergraduate who spends too much hesitating when he makes cuts.
View my complete profile
Number of my Stalkers
Free Counter
Please Avoid Spamming
Where art thou from?
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2009
(46)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(77)
▼
December
(18)
No stop signs, speed limits...
Nobody wants himThey just turn their headsNobody h...
And I might even raise a little sand... yeah..
Stairway to Pain
Im feeling all dizzy, and its not because I smoked...
Yawn.Heres what I did today.Attended the PC Fair t...
Blisters
Summer
I only passed ESD2
You know you're in shit when....
Doublespeak
I need a sniffer dog
ASL
Over the past 2 weeks I've had
Culture differences? Or ........
You know something's wrong when.....
Bass
Direction
►
November
(10)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
2007
(5)
►
April
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment