Sunday, December 14, 2008

Summer

Truth be told, I'll be pretty sad when I leave for Melb on the 2nd of Jan

seeing how I've got so many people I cant get to meet.

I'm very sorry I had to axe some things, but then...

perhaps some people mean more to me.
perhaps time wasnt very on our side.
or perhaps I just didnt want to see you for some reason.

Then again.... I think I made up the latter.

But yea, its shit sad how I only get to meet up with certain people like once, and not a dozen times.
But hey, I dont want to get bored of your company!
I want to leave it there, so when I come back next year, its gonna be fcking epic.

So yea ....

much love all!
Sorry I couldnt come for the trip :(
Sorry Ben, sorry s5

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going shopping later for PC parts.

I think I've definately shopped alot more this year, then all my previous years combined
*make that shopped during this holidays alone.

**On the sober side note, I decided to pick up my bokken and do 500 suburi after a long lapse of not doing any kendo at all, apart from the occasional fumikomi + shinai-less men cut. Lets just say I've got blisters on the magnitude I havent seen since my beginners course. Must be loosing my touch on grip.

No comments: