Saturday, December 6, 2008

Culture differences? Or ........

have all the 1-[4-ethoxy-3-(6,7-dihydro-1-methyl-7-oxo-3-propyl-1H-pyrazolo[4,3-dpyrimidin-5-yl)phenylsulfonyl]-4-methylpiperazine citrate chemicals in the lab air affect my fellow peers sexual urges.

Long story cut short.
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/12/05/1228257304915.html

Needless to say, as I was preparing myself for a cheap-man's round of L4D (Left for Dead), my dad came rushing into my room clutching the newspaper. TheStar also reported this research, however, their article noticably lacked alot of the data and statistics provided by the Australian papers.

My scientificness is most unamused by the lack of data!

But somehow I do somewhat snigger and agree with the whole experiment, assignments, and library time line.
Or maybe its just a case of my personal time management.
Maybe I shouldnt be giggling over tossing mates out of containers over some online game and go clubbing instead.

Or perhaps Im much much more satisfied sitting down and starting my attempt to finish my copy of Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy.

* This article would probably make me as uncool as I already am.
** I dont know why, but my dad seems reaally worried about me being a science student now.

*** Oh and did I tell you guys about the time the doctor asked me if I wanted to get my sperm sampled and quality tested? No? Next time then

No comments: