Yawn.
Heres what I did today.
Attended the PC Fair today.
Picked up a 360GB Seagate External HD for RM255
Picked up a laptop fan (now I havent pushed my laptop to more extreme parts, but after a whole nights use, the laptop feels lukewarm, not blazing hot. Maybe the fan does actually work!)
Picked up a new set of headphones.
And along typing this I forgot what else I wanted to say. However in order to meet my quota....
I miss Melbournes tap water. As most of you know, Melbourne's tap water is drinkable. I could just take a cup, put it under the tap and drink the water right from the tap and I'll be perfectly fine.
Unlike back here where not installing filters in your house is considered suicide. So yea, just to get a stupid cup of water involves me walking all the way to the kitchen. What a lazy slob I am.
*because my headache compels me to go to bed, I shall. Good night.
And happy birthday Warren. I know you never come here because you dont know it exists, but the hell....
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment