Monday, December 8, 2008

I need a sniffer dog

I've checked out pretty much every major bookstore around the area, and I couldnt find a single store that stocked The Bottom Billion.

This is ridiculous!
Looks like I'll have to order it myself.

*In the hunt for a single copy of the above, I've gotten 6 other books under the excuse of collateral damage / fulfilling the budgets needs.

So yes, unlike some peeps who have to work/ internship (in which I would very much like to do myself), I shall spend my time reading.

Well at least its been raining last night and this morning and I've finished my 2nd book already. Time to tackle Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy. Its a tad thicker then most books I've been reading of late so this shall be interesting.


**Have yet to find a book that drew me in

No comments: