Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And I might even raise a little sand... yeah..

You know, from now on. I shall be giving my blog topics a title coming from a song. Preferably a rock song. Preferably something that has endured the test of time.

But then again, I can feel myself going against my own words.

So anyway, I've been driving a fair bit of late. Not as much as last year, but I've been tackling different roads, and finally been given the freedom to drive at higher speeds without my mum screaming

mainly cause I'm not driving on the little roads anymore.

Seeing how I should be going back to Penang over the long weekend, and my dads new car should arrive sometime midweek, you can easily guess that both of us are more then happy to give it a spin.

Then again, its the holiday season + long holiday = traffic, so I can swipe away any dreams of testing the car's pickup.

A shame.......

eitherway if some dick decides to drive in a manner that involves the new car getting scratch, I'm going to be fucking pissed.




I do hope for good empty stretches of road :)

At the same time here, I would like to give credit to Mr Yap SL ( :D) for giving me a ride in his dad's BMW. Sweet hot car with an impressive interior, and definately a good ride.

Cons? well, dont speed at 140kph when the limits 80kph you nut.
Otherwise it was fun.

No comments: