
Not only I've failed to achieve H1 for my Linear Algebra.
Despite it being watered down, and having studied for 1 subject for a whole month.
I've also lost my charm (if I had any) when it comes to talking to pretty girls.
FAIL
:(
:(
I shall bully myself tomorrow at training. Good night.
(And when I say bully, its probably going to involve throwing myself over and over at the opponent and not get broken)PS: Just FYI even though you wouldnt know what I'm talking about. On Wednesday night, I had a pleasant training session. One of the more memorable ones in a while. During keiko I faced off Richard, Hiro, Ben, Russell, Eddy, and Kevin.C. Since it was a combination of junior-senior-junior sequence, I was able to somewhat fight with better spirits when fighting a senior while focusing on less tiring issues when fighting a junior. When I got to fight Kevin, I noticed he was pushing in for a men cut everytime. Strong spirit and all.
You could tell he was very tired, but he just kept up with it. Kiai-men-taiatari/zanshin, all the while maintaining the same level of aggression. It was just awesome. Along that point I decided to go all out as well. By the end of kirikaeshi I was pretty wasted, but felt the job was well done.
I really hope to be able to get myself to perform at that level

No comments:
Post a Comment