Tuesday, April 17, 2007
April 16 2007
This is the first post in my blog (duhh). While walking through the Melb Uni carpark, smelling Boon's smoke as he puffed away on a ciggie, I decided to start a blog to keep track on my kendo progress. It's sort a diary for me to refer to after every lesson so I can see if I'm making any progression . So please please please forgive my kendo gungho-ness, I will seperate my kendo stuff with my other blog issues under different posts, so you need not salvage gossip through a sea of odd terms and all. So what is there to say..... think about it, I'm getting lazy to even write on my everyday stuff. Its tiresome enough reporting to my mum everyday, let alone report it to the whole world. ** Yes, she makes me report to her by calling me. Everyday.** Anyway, I cleaned the whole bloody apartment. Single handedly. And even my sister was amazed by my skill. :D Who says guys cant do housekeeping? But heck doesnt matter, the place is starting to get a little more untidy now... my jacket's hanging off the couch, and my shinai is blocking the corridor. Oh helll..... Ninjas vs Samurai's. Funny thing is , everytime I hang out with my fellow UMKC members, we tend to have pizzas. Last last week, we ordered 60 pizzas for our pizza night. Today, I went out for dinner with em ( at Lygon Street) and we had..... yea.. pizzas. ** The group consisted of only beginners, this does not give a full statement on the whole club** Heres the odd thing, with our superb love for pizzas, doesnt that parallel us to the TMNT? Pizza loving cold blooded reptilian ninjas ( not to mention aneroxic ---- Kay )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment