More kirikaeshi, do, men, kote.
Side note, German dude came for training. Yay.
I got my hakama and gi. Yay
Cant fcking tie it.....
Overall I think my performance today was good. Though I lacked proper kihon cuts, at least I managed to do a few. Decent foot slamming too, though Vinci (whatshername?) told me she might be wrong so I shouldnt use her as a reference. Lol.
Downside was.. my arms felt like shit after warm ups. Possibly because sensei made us do another additional 30 men cuts for the lack of kiai. Which I agree on. So I guess we did.....120+ cuts during warm up? Nonstop too. ** Havent tried 100 hayasuburi for a long time**
In terms of whacking hard, I think I sorted it out. I think. They still say I hit hard. D'oh
Things to take note of :
1. Make big kihon swings. ( I think its called kihon)
2. Work on extended kiai during kirikaeshi
3. Hit targets during kirikaeshi. No missing
4. No extra step before cutting during Do
5. ............ cant think of anything else........
:D
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hello!... i was here!?
wow, Corey came... I'm so touched. TQ TQ.
Wasnt the blog boring?!
Post a Comment