Help! Im being eaten alive by mozzies.
Anyway, my eyes are tired, and its been a long day. But I'll entertain you by chucking out more crap just to keep you entertained (and keep me away from sleep by another hour, or so.)
So yes, I woke up today at 8am, without the aid of an alarm. Feeling all humid and sticky from sweat I got up, knowing it was pointless trying to do back to bed. Went down to join dad for breakfast before he left for work.
Spent the rest of the morning washing my kendo stuff, and sweeping+mopping the ground floor of the house.
In my 10 months absense, the house hasnt/has changed much. With the exception of a new TV and fridge (thank god for the long needed upgrade, I've been using the same fridge for as long as I can remember), the house still remains in its same condition.
I walked into my room on Monday, to find my books arranged in the same way, and my copy of The Half Blood Prince left on the top of my wardrobe. I'm pretty certain I left it there when I came out of the toilet about 10 months ago. So yea, everythings untouched.
The garden is in a mess. Weeds everywhere, overgrown shrubs, rose plants collapsing since the branches have grown way more then what the pots can support. Obviously we're going to need to get the grass trimmed.
Oh, and have I mentioned how dusty the floor is?
No suprise, my mum being in Melbourne, and dad going to China for over a week, the house has been uncleaned for about 2 weeks now, so yea. So much for a nice clean home to return to.
Not that I'm complaining about anything, at least I have something to do.
I havent eaten much these days since I got infected by my sister before I got back, so right now I still have this phelgmish feeling at the back of my throat which makes food taste dull. Should really make an effort to eat something Malaysian. ;)
Instead of cramming everything into 1 post, I'm going to start a new one about my hospital experience the other day :)
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment