So yea, I havent blogged as much as I hoped to.
Then again who bothers reading this shit?
Its been a farely boring holidays. Nothing exactly exciting going on. In fact, Im very very tempted to close this post. Mainly because my elbows hurt for some odd unknown reason, and thus making typing somewhat uncomfortable.
Anyway. Yes, the results are out today.
And guess what?
No H1s. :(
And, I've gotten an all time low for Chemistry. With a very very silly 67 (H3)
On the sadder note, I get H2As for Econs, Calc, and ESD. With ESD being at a ridiculous 79.
Damn.
1 mark from a H1.
Oh well, I should be somewhat satisfied.
Can never outperform people like Kin On ;P.
And umm.. I really dont know what to say now. Since Im slightly distracted by the fact that Im holding a gathering at my place later. A bunch of guys drinking on a balcony lit by candles. And wearing sunglasses at night. That kinda thing.
So yea, Im really distracted now.
And about other things.
Like you.
"You, now I see. Even when I close my eyes"
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment