Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To a Dear Kind Sir:

Thank you for finally letting me know you inner feelings.

Knowing you since Form 2, sitting beside you for 2 years straight, and abusing juniors on the excuse of "marching" has certainly led me to know you very well.

I am most grateful for your sharing your side of the story. Finally after numerous attempts to make you open up. You finally do!

And yea, so much for being the twat you were, claiming your only source of romance you had were from anime. If you deny this accusation, I would say the combination of Saturday night basketball and fried chicken afterwards meddled with your brain.

*oh how I miss our lunatic days in high school.....*

So yes, for your plight, I certainly urge you to take things into consideration and make the best move you can make.

If all above fails and the relationship does not blossom despite the potential it has, may I ask for permission to relay it in the future in a book.

Im sure writing a book about "real life"/"true events" love stories would make me much richer. Despite my dull, stale English.
*Of course to make it a bestseller, I would have to tweak plenty of events in your sob sob story to make it more interesting. :)

Sorry, it seems my lunch didnt go down too well. Im spewing rubbish.

And worry not, I dont think she reads this blog. Unless she starts googling my name and runs across it. Then again I'm pretty sure she's too busy with her coursework notice this.

So yes my dear old friend, pick up the bloody phone and call her!

*This post will be removed if sufficient pleading is involved










Along with a meager compensation sum of $100000. Read the fine print.

No comments: