Sunday, July 27, 2008

Uni ---- Semester 2, Year 1.

So yes, Semester 2 starts tomorrow.

At the moment, right now. Im feeeeeling prettty shitty about it.

Mainly Im kinda nervous.
I've just gone through my lecture notes for this semester and realised that I dont understand a thing.

Now you'd probably say
"hey, dont worry mate. You'll learn it due course"

well yes, I hope that I can keep my concentration in class and not get lost at what the lecturer spews at me. Cause seriously, even functions doesnt look that friendly to me in Calc.

Let alone Macro....


So yes, lets hope my dysfunctional brain is able to cope with this pressure. Which if you noticed, only consists of my academic woes.

Being busy looking for my stationary and notes, I shall spare you my other worries and hopes for semester 2.

*Happy birthday to you dad. And thanks for the occassional reminder that you would rather have me not remain single. Im working on that....

** Wanted to edit something, but now I cant remember what it was.

No comments: