Thats right.
In my quest for crunching numbers, I have consumed a total of ...
141 pages of paper for calculations.
here's a few limitation + criteria + assumptions
1. I am only counting the pages that I used in my 2 spirax books.
2. Each page is A4 in size.
3. Seeing how I have the habit of squeezing lots of calculations into a single page, the true value of pages used for a different person could be up to x2 of what I used.
4. I use an approximation of 4 columns per page.
5. I am only considering calculus 1+2 calculations. Calculations from Econs, Engineering and Chemistry are not included.
6. I am assuming that ALL my calculations were done in my note books when in reality I used plent of A4 papers as well.
7. I assume non of my pages have gotten torn out of the book.
So far this year I have used : 4 pages.
Long way to go....
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment