So here I am, on a somewhat hot (well hot comparing to the weather for the past few months) Saturday night.
Having plugged my ipod directly into my fantabulous Altec Lansing speakers, I listen to:
The Offspring
which strikes a chord with me, because ironically, around this time last year I was listening to them alot.
Now before I go into another bout of nostalgica spasms ( I made that up) ......
*oh wait, I forgot what I wanted to say. Damn wikipedia and her attention redirecting links*
Anyway, listening to Gone Away brings back memories.
One day I should blog on how certain songs remind me of certain events.... one day....
***well actually I tried to, and its this shitty draft sitting on my account, and everytime I open it, I dont feel like writing anything so yea... its vapourware***
How if you'd excuse me, I have an ILT to complete, and a shinbashi to learn.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment