Ive been wanting to blog, but I never did :(
So anyway, here's a quick recap on what I've been up to.
Since the last post was on last Thursday, lets begin from there.
Friday ----- Had morning training as usual. Pretttty uneventful day. Slept a whole lot later then I should have.
Saturday ---- Woke up "early" for rock climbing. Awesome stuff. Its fun clinging off a rock while your arms ache and your feet struggle to stand on the puny itsy bitsy thing you call a rock, oh please, Im standing on a pebble for goodness sake. Anyway, sore arms from Fridays kendo prevented me from scaling the more difficult climbs. In fact my last climbs were on the really easy ones, and I had a hard time keeping my hands clenched on the "holds" since they were pretty tired out. Did ESD at Sayeds place later that day.
Sunday ----- Nothing much worth talking about.
Monday ----- Nothing much worth talking about. Kendo training as usual. Very nice of Yu to drop by to train today. And, I had problems getting my left leg to kick, resulting in really sloppy jigeiko.
Tuesday ----- Did my Macro Econs online exam, it could have been better. I should get my own textbook instead of relying on the libraries ones.
AND!
Today I had lunch with my old 6K (primary school) classmates. Which is pretty ridiculous, considering how you get 6 persons from 1 class in the same uni. And 4 of them are in commerce.
Icing on the cake?
I'm the only male there.
So yes, we happily chat about the days back in Primary school. And too be honest, I cant remember a shitload of names. :(
My memory has gone sour. Still, its nice to hear how some people have changed. From good, to wild... and from wild to... well, could you really call a 12 year old WILD?
Me thinks not.... in a way.
So anyway, before I sign off to read up more about buttsecks loving electrophiles who attack carbon compounds, lemme advertise something for the people living in Melbourne.
I know not many people read my blog. For those who do, remember that I love you very very very much, and you deserve as many kisses as my imaginary -(cat/kitten/girlfriend/supercomputer/etc etc) deserves. Triple bonus goes to the ladeez.
So with little hesitation, let me.....
*Oh snap, I cant find the poster...*
Oh well, heres a link, go read it yourself.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=21635914859
Cheers, and have a good nite.
I seriously look forward to the fundraiser as a mean of getting to drink with a German.
In which I hope I shall epically fail, and walk down Lygon Street all drunk and puking.
*Then I wont feel bad for not studying that night :) *
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment