To let you know.
There was one point in my life, I felt like I could do everything alone. That I could achieve something purely through self effort. It wasnt more of a self determination issue. It was more of a self isolating, self induced depression thing.
This kinda sounds like it came out of some chain mail message telling you to forward it to 15 of your friends, or a phantom of me will haunt you at 12am tonight and poke you out of bed with my shinai....
Well it isnt.
The thing Im trying to convey here is how stupid it all seems now. It was this funny mentality thing I had back then, the whole idea of being tough and keeping my emotions inside. So yes, I somewhat spent my days back then pretty self contained, I'd say 40% of the time I wasnt quite connected to people emotionally, not even my family, let alone my friends.
Of course when I look back now, it seems like a good year wasted being such an anti-socialising slob.
Just to let your peeps out there know, I'm very very happy I know you guys. The whole lot. Special recognitions go to (in order of time) :
a. The remaining pals I still am in contact with since Primary School. Which would mainly consist of Benjamin and abit of Kah Ho.
b. The whole CHS Prefects. God how I love you guys for being there to support me when I felt like I had to do what was expected of me.
c. 5s5 crew. To be specific, the 2006 ones. Not the inferior ones who came before/after us. ( DO NOT BE OFFENDED MY PREDECESSORS/SUCCESSORS)
d. The CHS people whom didnt fit into the last 2 categories. Big cheers to ex-classmates
e. Trinity College group
f. The closer ones I knew in Trinity.
g. A few special people whom I met over the years.
h. The few girls I've fell for, got rejected, but learnt something in return.
i. UMKC ---- Life now would be so different if I didnt have my dose of Kendo.
j. The other kendoka out there who I have previously met/trained with in my still short kendo life.
Extra thanks goes to all the teachers, tutors, lecturors who've gone through shit to try to convey me some knowledge. More thanks to those who I got to know well, and taught me more about life.
Special note goes to the people whom I've crossed paths with in online games. The SD clan in Halo, and the same bunch of people I used to play TF2 with on Sturhub and E-Club servers.
Thanks for being in my history.
*For those people who knew how I was like back in form 3. I was a really fierce authoritarian prick. But at times I felt like crying.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
glad you're out of ya 'cocoon':D
Oh fuck?
I wrote it yesterday and you've posted?
YOU STALKER!!
STALKER AROUND HERE!
BLOODY STALKER!
STALKER SAPPIN MAH SENTRIES!
oh Im still in my cacoon alright. Metamorphing into a pwetty buttafly
stalker number 2 reporting for duty :p
You gotta admit though, the Trinity group is the craziest xD (Just look at Ean's hair)
Wahahaaha
hmm..well your blog has been sitting in my blog list since....you started?!???!
but heck..get a chatbox will ya...easier to comment..:D
P/S cocoon doesn't really only applies for butterfly..did you know even moths also have cocoons(=.=')
* yes I know.
:D
Specially warped my fingers around that bit.
Still thinking about the chatbox.
it miht result in too much chatting cum cluttering.
Post a Comment