Saturday, June 14, 2008

Gonna make this one quick.

After a week of paranoid, far from rational thinking. I have made up my mind to change certain policies in my life.

Due to the more personal nature of this topic, I shall avoid speaking directly on what it means. Though its seems pretty obvious to me what I intend to NOT-convey *well duh, Im the author dammit*, if you have any doubts about the content,

"Please feel free to tape your mouth together and not ask anything."
Certain issues, I prefer to initiate them myself when I feel the time is right, poking your dick into uncharted holes will only cause it to incur the wrath of vagina dentata. Unless you wish to receive a cold shoulder, use your imaginations if you will.

So yes, entertain yourselves while I try to find approriate euphesisms. In fact, go ahead and scratch your skulls as you notice the increasingly bizzare words use. It only reflects my thoughts at certain times of my life.

And no, this is one of those posts when Im trying to say that all isnt well, Im just pretending to be all jolly and shit.

hahaha.

Now, I used to believe in the concept of stalking. Why expose yourself and make a fool out of yourself when you could be happily (or hidden away) watching events unfold from a distance. Theres no point getting your hands messy, no need at all. Its not like anyone notices you in the first place anymore.

Then, it developed into the concept of submarines (post no questions). Running silent, gathering information until I reckoned it was safe enough to make a move.

Obviously that was fucked up, since its never possible to collect enough information to satisfy my doubts. And in the end, something or someone crops up and the whole plot is abandoned in a very sour mood.

Now, I realise I should go for the ippon strike. You take the opportunity and make the cut. Dont just idle around and wait. Its now or never, either you make that opening happen, or you just noticed the other party dropped their guard and made the opening, doesnt matter, just grab the chance.

And of course of late, Im heading towards a new glorius destination. Why bother making one cut when you can make multiple cuts? Instead of one party, why not multiple ones? Just food for thought.

I've really gotten sick of being the one being pushed around.

Just so bloody sick.
And angry.


Cheers.

No comments: