Know how in Boston Legal, at the end of every episode Danny and Alan drink brandy and smoke cigars at the balcone overlooking the night view.
Its been a year since I moved into Blue Tower, and since then, I've probably only had 3 occassions where I had friends over and we just sat at the balconey and drink (tea or beer) while looking at the night.
Yesterday was one occassion.
Pretty wicked actually, cause it was raining pretty lightly. Ean and I testing out our cheap beer which we got from Aldi. (Personally I found it a little too bitter for my preference while Ean thought it was good for the price). Accompanied by the cool rain breeze and my sisters freshly baked tarts, it was pretty awesome.
And finally, I've gotten my hands on some badly wanted files.

I finally can listen to Pendulum when I want to.
And frankly speaking, they're actually pretty good!
So yes, it good fun. Should do it more.

No comments:
Post a Comment